International symposia (13 presentations)
- World Network for linguistic diversity (Maaya): III symposium on multilingualism in cyberspace
Nov 21-23, 2012: "Overview of the Linguasphere Program "
- MIT, Office of Educational Innovation and Technology, USA: Network for Content and the Curriculum
Nov 5-6, 2008
- Göteborgs Universität, Sweden: Bantu Conference
October 4, 2007 Guest speaker, plenary session with Pr. Bernd Heine: "Grammaticalization in Bantu"
October 5, 2007 "Presenting the LACITO Archive Project"
- Association for Linguistic Typology, Paris, France: ALT VII
Sep 25-28, 2007: Joint paper with E. Adamou, S. Robert, F. Rose and M. Vanhove: "Prosodic cues in temporal subordinate clauses"
- University of Gainsville, USA: 38th Annual Conference on African Linguistics (ACAL)
March 22-25, 2007: "Infinitives in Langi and Mbugwe "
- Lancaster University, United Kingdom: 2nd Conference on the Syntax of the World's Languages (SWL2)
Sep 14-17, 2006: "Word order variation in Langi"
- University of Leiden, Netherlands: 36th Colloquium on African Languages and Linguistics
28-30 August 2006: "Field notes on Langi and Nyilamba "
- University of Addis Ababa, Ethiopia: 5th World Congress on African Linguistics (WOCAL)
7-11 August 2006: "Langi and the Tanzanian Rift Valley Linguistic Area "
- SOAS, London, United Kingdom: Bantu Grammar: Description and Theory
April 20-22, 2006: "The verbal system in Langi and the Rift Valley Area "
- University of Oregon, USA: 37th Annual Conference on African Linguistics (ACAL)
April 6-9, 2006: "Langi and the Tanzanian Rift Valley Linguistic Area "
- University of Leiden, Netherlands: 35th Colloquium on African Languages and Linguistics
August 30, 2005:" Localization in Langi"
- University of Leiden, Netherlands: 34th Colloquium on African Languages and Linguistics
August 25, 2004:" Expressing the future in Langi"
Société de Linguistique de Paris (1 paper)
- February 10, 2007 "La vallée du Rift Tanzanien : contacts et convergences"
Seminars and research groups (CNRS, Universities) (21 presentations)